Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Count Down: Precisely 2 Weeks

I suppose I can write the first blog.

It is exactly 14 days before I leave for the 30+ hour "commute" to get to Nairobi. I am both nervous and excited. Unfortunately, I am still not in my travel mode yet because there is still so much work that needs to be done...

The planning of this project could go on forever, and I feel like we just did a "summer intensive" version. Looking back, it is really amazing how far we have come from scratch. I find it also interesting that our team has not even had one social gathering together!!! Rather 2 to 4 "meeting-gatherings" per week. This is the composition of our team eh - a bunch of Type A Personalities that is always on the go.

This will be a good learning experience. Africa, Kenya, Nairobi, Kibera... really foreign and far.

Alright. Back to studying.


Posted by Josephine Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment